2/21/2006

felt needs

K, so I'm copying Mr. Bremner. So, you type " [your name] needs" in Google, copy and paste away. Oh fun!

Noah needs a home ASAP!!
Noah needs a nap.
Noah needs a presence on the web, doesn't he?
Noah needs your help today.
Noah needs a haircut.
Noah needs help.
Noah needs a liver!
Noah needs a two parent adoptive family who is loving and nurturing.
Noah needs something to collect the animals with.
Noah needs to be anchored so he can work.
Noah needs 8 megs of ram to run.
Noah needs expert help to save Ruth from a fate worse than Ham.
Noah needs an appointment with a foot surgeon.
Noah needs less nurturing than I did but appreciates positive reinforcement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I tried it with my name but the results are a little too weird to post on my blog....why is Amber a name usually associated with women who make Casanova look like a monk? (I stole that line from somewhere...I'm not that clever)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home