2/20/2006

dust

Jer, Toddy and I had breakfast at Smitty's today. Southern Skillets make me drool. After We went to Emmaus and I got the new issue of Relevant Magazine, I am contemplating a subscription.

Later I went to Lansdowne Place with Chris Smith and picked up the new Thrice album, Vheissu. We then went to Trent U to study.

God makes us pregnant (cf. Rom 7)

When I sin I must realize that my sin is first an offense against God. I must grieve my sin because my sin makes God weep. Feeling bad because my sin may affect my other relationships is good, but if that is the only reason I am upset, it is a selfish reason and is sinful in itself.

Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I will be in ptbo from march 3rd, 4th, 5th. I propose that we have breakfast togther. I never really got to talk to you this reading week. Enjoy yours, dear noah.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Great post. Thanks for being a part of 'brooming' my soul. Seeya on the flip side.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home