6/11/2006

Wow, I am a no post slacker. Here is a list:
  1. Went to the 'Shwa with Steve, Sarah and Kim last Sunday. Lunch at Teddy's rules, and I got two albums by King's X.
  2. Apparently I am going to be the "guest speaker" at my College & Careers fall camping trip. (Hey, at least I'm cheap!)
  3. Working midnights is starting to suck.
  4. The Saturday TCF bible study now meets at my house.
  5. Hey David, tickle tickle.
  6. Becoming the Archetype not only redeems Solidstate records... they redeem modern metal from mediocrity.
  7. I wish I did more than work and sleep.
  8. Hey Meaghan, you and me for coffee.
  9. Thanks for stopping by Amber, Robbie and Brendan.
  10. I'm gonna go eat now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

You are a no post slacker....almost as bad as I am sometimes. You're welcome Noah.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home