7/17/2007

Good News

A few months ago I mentioned that I have Grave's Hyperthyroidism and asked for prayer. I have good news regarding this issue! It turns out that my thyroid is slowly correcting itself so that it produces thyroid hormone at the proper rate (around 25). When I was first diagnosed my rate was in the 60s, on my most recent blood work it was at 11, less than normal rate! This means that I am taking too much medication, so my rate has been dropped down to 2 pills a day, with the chance that I will be taken off pills altogether within the next two months.

That would be a complete healing folks, and that would be good. It would allow me to more easily serve overseas if I am led... So thank you for your prayers, and please keep it coming so that I will be able to stop taking pills as soon as possible.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Such good news.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home