6/07/2004

So Vanity's got this new gun that she wants to try on you...

Listening to: Dead Poetic- Vanus Empty So Jer lends me some DP, proving to me I HAVE to buy their records....

Wow. Super busy past few days. Not gonna get into it, cause it's the usual work-sleep-music-volunteer-etc...

One interesting side note: My supervisor at Timmy Ho's signed me up for a dragon boat race on Saturday... I didn't have much choice in the matter, and it should prove to be interesting.

Prayer is an essential thing. I got together with Jer yesterday, and frankly all I really wanted to do was pray. I've been really busy lately and let my time with God slip. That sucks. And the whole time all I want
to do is read my bible and pray, cause I realize that I'm totally missing it.

God doesn't tolerate mediocrity...and neither shuold I...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

it was good

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead Poetic kicks ass I must say,that is all...*screws himself and the horse he rode in on...*

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home