6/02/2004

The hero, truthless is lying prostrate (And this is our redemption)...I know that in myself I'm nothing, nothing, nothing...

Listening to: Project 86- Oblivion This album is MINE. Cathartic. It describes what I'm going through in my head right now...perfect.

Wow. God is really revealing stuff to me right now. He's definitely in the business of change. It's like, he's totally not satisfied with me KNOWING a truth...He pounds it into my pathetic shallow self-centred brain...until I live it.

God heals me through me healing others. So profound. God gives me information...So I can pass it along to others that are struggling...so that they can be healed. Through this, God challenges me SO MUCH to be pure and to truly live that which I know to be THE TRUTH.

ROCK ON!

Oh yeah, did I mention that Project 86 rules enough yet today. This is the ONLY album I need right now, and I have, like, 200 albums.

1 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

props to God for pounding his truth into our heads, may He in His awesomeness see fit to continue to do so...

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home