6/02/2004

Thrash It

Listening to: Testament- Into the Pit Yeah, I know, Testament are evil and blah, blah. This song is killer thrash, and give the lyrics a chance too..."Join the insanity or die as you fall...INTO...THE...PIT!" Ha, Man! That's just so metal it's not funny.

Wow. I can't really remember the last time I've been awake this early OF MY OWN ACCORD... So today I need to go to Emmaus and buy some books for some people (Yay for vagueness...)

I also need to get a phone list of Bridge volunteers so that I can get my shift on Saturday covered so I can be in Burky's coffee house. (If you're in the P-Town, it's at 7:00pm at the Market Hall theatre...under the clocktower.)

So. Busy week. Thursday is going to see Rochelle's play. Friday is...something?! And Saturday of course. Lotsa fun. Keep rockin' it.

"The Mass production and the killing of all...INTO THE PIT!!!" HA HA, That's good man. Thrash a happy me makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home