9/29/2004

Inconsistent Ramblings

Listening to:Pedro the Lion- A Mind of Her Own Probably the scariest song Dave Bazan has written. In ways "Winners Never Quit" is a much darker...and more hopeful...album than "Control."

So, it's been nine days, and apparently my blog is all posing. (Check out Code's comment on my last blog.) Normally I'd laugh at his funny joke, but since he wrote it for an entry that was quite serious, I'm at a loss as to how I'm supposed to interpret it.

School and Work keep me busy, and English 205 rules.

Oh yeah, props to Chris and Dave: www.thethirdspace.net


1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

you seem to have forgotten that i directly linked to said post from my blog because of its importance...

it was the 9 days my friend. the 9 days that did you in... call the police and turn yourself in.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home