10/02/2004

Arise and Die (Unite!)

Listening to: mewithoutYou- Four-Word Letter (Part Two) So, mwy's new record got leaked online a few weeks early, and whoa...so good. I'll be first in line.

Something is about to change;
Oh children, can you feel it?
Pretty soon, I don't know what,
but something is going to happen.

Your phone is ringing,
Father, can you hear it?
All your children screaming your name,
it's time for them to say goodbye.
See you in the lost country.

With these teardrops of blood
Blurred vision surrounding those
exiled.
Make not intercession, for my children
do not pray

"Oh how the harvest has passed,
and passed us by this day."

And if I were a fountain
My tears like the waters flow
I would weep bitterly each day
For these your exiles
My forgotten children

Please come home
Take me home with you

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

oh no! some kind of sick amalgamation of norma jean the band and jeremiah the prophet! the world will never recover! :P wub wub to the nomeus.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home