10/05/2004

Here's the clincher: This should be you

Listening to: mewithoutYou- Son of a Widow Wow.

I've realized a few things lately, so like the ever respectable code I shall make a list of these things:

1. I have been ignoring my responsibility to read the Bible and pray lately. It's easy to get in the habit of not doing these things, that are neccessary for my survival, just because I'm lazy... and too proud to pray as much as I know I need to. This must stop.

2. code and I have been listening to almost the exact same music this summer...hmmm...does that mean it's good stuff? Check out:

mewithoutYou- Catch for Us the Foxes
Pedro the Lion- Control
Underoath- (They're Only Chasing Safety)
Chevelle- This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)

3. School really makes me think. Seemingly insignificant words are so freaking important. Do me a favour: Define the word "the" for me right now. Or how 'bout "of." Yeah. That's what I thought.

If ever I were to question God's devotion to my sanctification, and his desire to save me from my sin, I would picture Christ on the cross whispering to me "Here's the clincher, this should be you." (quotation from "The Clincher" by Chevelle.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

yeah... i told you that song ruled the world

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=the
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=of

I love having internet resources. That way the little things don't have to freak you out! Hope you are well Noah!
~Kelly

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home