12/14/2004

Say no or yes, but don't promise

Listening to: Stavesacre- Blind Hope So, a long time ago, Jerry made me a compilation cd, and I lost it's tracklist the next day. There was one song I realluy dug on it, and I really wished I knew what it was. So I'm at Bluestreak records today after my date with Shannon, and I pop this album in the player. (I've been a nominal fan of Stavesacre for a while)...And Behold! Track two is the mystery song on the compilation! So now I own a Stavesacre record...

So today has been cool so far. I'm officially on Christmas break now. My first celebration involved going out for lunch with Shannon. It seems to me that we both have ridiculously busy schedules. Every time I see her it's a tease, not really enough time to get deep into anything. It's actually quite depressing. More reason to look forward to the Sunday after my birthday. Not tons of work, and I'll be spending the whole day with her, from Church to supper. That will be beneficial. (It will also be a month away from now, gah!)

So, the rest of today consists of:
1. Reading Jer's Holy Spirit Essay, editing, commenting and suchwise. (Oh yeah, do the poor boy a favour and post on his blog, linked above.)
2. Going out for the late night Timmy Ho's with Heather and Kim at 11:30pm. Rocks to the late nights.

I haven't spent enough time reading and praying. Too many essays (not an excuse.) Essays make me emo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home