12/07/2004

The Waiting Room

Listening to: Sixpence None the Richer- Love So, forget "Kiss Me," sure it's a pretty song, but these guys (and gal) rocked for so many better reasons. Like this song. " 'The harvester is near. His blade is on your skin to plant a new beginning.' Well then let the cut begin. I need love."

So I went out for dinner with Shannon last night at Grassroots. We had the BLT's (That's "Blackened tofu" by the way...) and fries with Mushroom gravy, and some killer black coffee.

We talked about lots of different things, and about us and everything, and how and what we are going to do, to do what we think we should do.

Are you lost yet? Trust me. I make sense. If you want to know what the conclusion was, feel free to talk to one of us. We'd be happy to share. Blogs can be so impersonal.

I need to do some work now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

no, you need to call me now... except the phone is tied up darn it.

so i was talking to Dust today...

yeah i'll call you tomorrow. teh w00

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home