12/10/2004

Don't Dream It's Over

Listening to: Sixpence None the Richer- Don't Dream It's Over Hey! If you go to the Sixpence Website you can listen to the WHOLE greatest hits record in its entirety! Killer!

So, I have THREE assignments due on Tuesday. THREE. One is an essay. I need to start it. BUT...I need to finish the other two before I can... Oh joy.

However...I do have a prize waiting for me at the completion of these tasks... namely, a date with one Shannon Brandon. Well worth the crunch time. I will be giving her her Christmas present at this time... She is giving me a joint Christmas / Birthday Present on Jan 14... so I'll have to wait till then.

Despite my workload, I'm pretty happy. Be happy too. And pray. It's always a good idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Provost said...

Noah and Shannon Brandon, sittin' in a tree
D-A-T-I...um...I-N-G!

On a scantly-relevent note, have you heard Unwed Sailor, the instrumental side-project of Pedro's Jonathon Ford? It's rather nice stuff.

4:52 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Actually, Jonathan Ford was a guest musician on Pedro's "The Only Reason I Feel Secure" ep. He's also the guitarist and vocalist of the seminal post-punk band Roadside Monument. (Their album "Eight Hours Away From Being a Man" is classic.)

I haven't heard Unwed Sailor...but I certainly want to.

Rocks.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

You just called an album 'classic' that you (and I remember you saying this not a week ago to one David Blondel) have never heard.

touche mr. salo.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home