12/02/2004

Black coffee, caesar salad, awkward silence and the 12:00am bus.

Listening to: Pedro the Lion- Second Best After a morning of listening to poppy worship music, I decided for a bit of a change...a bit. Right.

So the dinner went well last night. I thought it was funny how stressed Amber was, until everyone was 20 minutes late then I got stressed too. Amber is a good host. And she makes killer food...I forgot my pie at her house, I'll have to pick it up today.

After the dinner, we chilled with our guests til 10:00, then did dishes til 11:00, sat around for 30 minutes, then we all went home. (except well, Amber, who was home.)

I rode the bus home with Shannon, that was cool, we had a good chat about lots of things that needed to be chatted about. This will most likely continue on Friday, when we have coffee before Small Group.

Well, life was simple for a day. I guess I'm the master at giving myself complications. But complications make life fun, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Thanks-ya-sorry I got so stressed out....I just wanted things to go well-and the silence was killing me....and the lateness was bad....and when you plan things in your head for so long...and dream them up-and things alter and change....it gets scary.....sorry I got mad....that wasn't cool.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

You'll be fine, honey.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Which means; you'll be just fine. Look to Christ, and everything is alright. But you know that.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home