12/15/2004

Somewhere higher than this empty wasteland

Listening to: Stavesacre- Witch Trial "BUUURRRRNNNNIIIIIINNNN'!"

Today is my first official day of Christmas break. You may commence the stoning. The whole coffee thing last night never happened due to my parent's early bed times... Today I'm supposed to get together with Sarah to wrap Mark and Ellen's Christmas present. Actually, I'm supposed to be with her right now, except we all know that Sarah NEVER phones anyone on time.

Tonight at 7:00pm. A Christmas tradition will be continued. That is right. I will make the treacherous long trek to Christopher Smith's house...and I shall bring the famous movie... "The Muppet Christmas Carol" And we shall watch. Oh yes. Watch, and "consume mass quantities." (If you don't get that don't worry...)

Oh yeah, sanctification is a long crazy process, but also the best part of being alive. It proves that I am alive.

Props to Jer for lending me all his texts from last year...for like, six months. Yay for going to Bible college vicariously. Me looks forward to you coming to Trent next year. (Cause that is what you're going to do... right?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

if they'll take me, i'll be there
and they'll take me...

i mean, c'mon i had like an 84 in OAC english :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home