11/18/2004

Every minute

Listening to: Bride- Same Ol' Sinner Some ol' school rock action. Too bad Dale Thompson is a universalist now. Bride's new album is good, this is old stuff right now, but their new stuff is actually rock. Yay for rock.

I have recently had numerous people tell me things to the tune of "the light of Christ really shines in you." This cool, considering how confused I am about everything right now.

I've also realized that I'm a proud guy, and that I can come off as arogant, and frankly am arrogant sometimes. I need to learn how to speak the truth in love, no matter what the situation. I need to step back and think before I speak.

Thanks Natalie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

The light of Christ does shine in you....
You have your moments of arrogance but I think if people know you that they will understand that underneath that there is love. Maybe I'm the wrong person to be commenting on your character. I'm a little blinded.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

I'm a little blinded too - by your HUGE... love for most things awesome.

Thanks for everything...

brother.

1:47 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

ah, noah.

I think you are growing in my absence, it will be interesting to see you again... as a note we appear to be learning similar things about ourselves these days.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home