1/22/2005

We all will walk in victory, with a sword in our right hand

Listening to: Wovenhand- Chest of Drawers Yay for hymns by David Eugene Edwards.

Sorry for the lame 80's metal title for this blog (three cheers for Sacred Warrior), but after having my internet dead for a week, having it WORK for a change makes me feel like I'm walking in victory (with a sword in my right hand...)

Last night I hung out with Sarah all night, that was fun. Tonight is the Bridge.

Oh yeah, spending two days reading Paradise Lost by Milton and listening to dreary Wovenhand will do crazy things to your brain. CRAZY THINGS.

I think I might re-buy mewithoutYou's Catch For Us The Foxes today to replace my lost copy. The only album I know worth buying three times.

Anyway. It's 10:30 and I have done absolutely nothing beyond walk into this room today. I shall go now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

*hugs*

Have a grood day sah.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home