3/02/2005

"Wasn't that a wonderful meal?"

Well, I just had homemade Chili, and yes, it was.

Four years ago I took an Alpha course and the MC would always say that after we ate. It was one of those rhetorical questions. Once we had fried chicken. Yum.

And if you've noticed, I now how some links to the side. Please, feel free to do some linking action. First I've got my friend's blogs. They're fun too. Then the awesomest bands: go to their websites; buy their albums. Then, my other favourite things, E-Sword, FREE bible study resources, very handy. Also, Gospelcom, containing every modern translation available to view for free. Decapolis and Phantom Tollboth: balanced culture and music websites; from a Chrisitan perspective, but not bound to the evangelighetto.

And finally, Rock for Life, because life starts at conception, and anyone who argues that is ignorant. I'm sick of our culture, which promotes materialism and promiscuity with it's right hand, and birth control and abortion with it's left. Think about it: Sex and money are glorified, and even deified in our culture, but the only thing that all humans are blessed with, our very lives are trivialized and seen as expendable. We can be such freaking morons.

So check out the links, and eat some "wonderful meals." They're good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home