4/03/2005

I need more grace than I thought

I have the ability to turn the purest of human intention into a travesty. I am jealous and self-centred and I have no right to be. I believe that my opinions and beliefs are better and more accurate than those of others, yet I constantly ignore what I profess and do the opposite of what I say I will. I am a liar. I care more about me than you. I am writing this as a self-centred attempt to make you all marvel at my humility, of which of I have none.

I apologize.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

This is by far the best blog you have ever written. Hands down.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

forgiven.

10:40 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

oh noah. you and I are alike at times.

I'll forgive you, will you forgive me for the same?

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home