5/01/2005

Truly a beautiful mess...

Listening to: Joy Electric- The Good Will Not Be Cloned or Why Should the Christians Have All the Bad Music Gotta love that title. I bet it won Ronnie Martin some fans in Youth group leaders...

So Sarah was feeling better so we had some Taco Bell and had communion together. It was interesting leading communion. We read from 1 Corinthians. It was cool.

We had a little mishap at Taco Bell. I must work on having better temperment.

I helped Sarah make a blog. I linked to it at the side, but for the lazy, here you go.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Provost said...

Toronto Comic Arts Festival draws near. May 27-29. Just periodically reminding/taunting you.

This Saturday is Free Comics Day - free comics available at participating stores.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah. I'm leaving tuesday. i really want to talk/pray with you. I can't stress the urgency...please love me and find the time for it if you can. I will phone you tomorrow. Please.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home