4/22/2005

Today is the Day, My friends

Today is the day.

Underoath, The Chariot, Fear Before the March of Flames, and These Arms Are Snakes. Live. Toronto.

Oh yeah, I hate to break Caleb's bubble, but .hopesfall. will not be playing at this show. They got off the tour a week ago. Poor Caleb.

Anyway, everyone in the world is getting married this year except me. Way to make a guy feel inadequate. Gosh.

I am now going to go to sleep (it is 12 am after all), and I shall dream of sweet rock and roll.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Because not getting married makes you less of a person? Hey I'm back from the dead...how are you? Where have you been? Ok these comments are more suited for an email.....give me a call before I leave!

3:46 PM  
Blogger James Provost said...

FYI: may 24, 2005. mewithoutyou. the 360. $10.

8:44 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

I think i'm gonna crap my pants.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. I know a *ton* of people who are getting married this year. It seems like the thing to do this summer.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, that was me, Kelly, who left the last comment. I forgot to add my name, obviously.
~Kelly (<-- though this time it's a tad redundant :D)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home