6/24/2005

Two Marriages and the Single Guy.

Listening to: 16 Horsepower- Black Soul Choir "Every man is evil, yes, every man a liar. Unashamed with a wicked tongue, singin' in the black soul choir..." 16HP is truly one of the best and most unique bands from the 90's. Sackloth 'n' Ashes is truly a classic album.

Tomorrow I am an usher in Josh and Tonya's wedding.
Tomorrow Caleb Hunt is also getting married.

And yes, I am still a single man.
But that's okay.

I can deal with singleness. My Dad says that the two things I'll never do are to get a license and to get married. He may indeed be right with the first, but hopefully he's wrong with the latter. I do want to get married sometime. Women truly are the most beautiful of God's creations.

Thanks Meaghan. A grey to my black and white can make things much better.

Apparently I bring out the worst in young kids. I must have a sign that says "Punch me Please!"

My church is planning on having a missions trip to Haiti in December, but due to the current outbreak of fighting, Canada has banned travellers from going to Haiti right now. I have faith that this ban will be lifted by December. We will go to Haiti.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey noah. The treeplanter is back in town for a few days, so call me up. I have gone feral in my absence...and tomorrow is my first time in church since I went to the bush. Though when you're up on a rock, alone, planting trees and singing, the boreal forest seems the best church God could have made.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home