8/15/2005

Darker in that secret place.

I need to be more like Jesus.

(That doesn't sound nearly as profound as I wish it did).

I've been a jerk lately to those that matter most. I have argued with Sarah constantly...urting our friendship... and I can't remember when I last talked to Jerry. And that's never good.

Frankly, these are symptoms of the larger problem... the fact that I don't take God seriously, and that I haven't been reading the Bible or praying as I should.

Lack of Bible study + lack of prayer = aggressive, inconsiderate, irritable, unwise, potty-mouthed, jerkface Noah.

This is a problem.

Please forgive me.

I will learn to repent instead of saying sorry.

Please help me to be more like Jesus, however you can.

(I'm afraid the Light will set me on fire).

1 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

repent vs saying I'm sorry... yeah, I think you just put into words I conviction I've been feeling lately.

i'm afraid the light will set me on fire...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home