8/04/2005

Today I spent $3691.35

That's right... $3691.35... yay for tuition. Scholarships are a wonderful thing, if it wasn't for them, my tuition would be $5691.35. God has provided me with all the money I need for school, therefore I can use more of my money for offerings, as well as use more of my time for serving. These are wonderful things.

God has led me in my decision to lead the Junior Highs at my church. The way he led me to this decision is by the labour laws of Canada. This school year I am able to work Thursday and Friday nights, and Saturday days. BUT... due to the new labour laws that stipulate that I must have 11 hours between shifts, I can only work two of those days... Therefore, I can work Thursday night, and Saturday morning... and do Junior Highs on Friday and The Bridge on Saturday... and still have Sundays off to focus on the Lord... and on homework. Isn't that wonderful? I've got a lot of ideas for events and everything.

I'm excited for this coming year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey noah...the camp fired me and my manager is spreading bad rumours. im too sad to post about it, but ill call you tomorrow, ill be biking into town.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shannon... o dear. i just read your comment. if you wanna talk about it don't be afraid to email me ok?
also... noah, what school are you going to?

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home loans

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home