8/09/2005

I Danced Before I Had Two Feet

Listening to: Violent Femmes- Rejoice and be Happy "We are the salt of the Earth, if we're not salty, what are we worth?"

Hello everyone. Well. August is 1/3 done... That means it's almost school time.

On the last weekend of August I am going to Toronto with Jerry to visit my Dad. We also plan to do some crazy shoping. I've decided to buy practical things that I need... such as a new wallet, a new belt, and some clothing. I also want to pick up some poetry books and maybe a couple graphic novels. Of course there are some cds I'll be looking for... But I've decided I can only buy cds that I believe to be classic, and that I know I'll listen to for years.

Tonight I'm going to a "Missions Committee" meeting for church. On Sunday Chris Jardin is preaching at Peterborough Free Methodist. I should go. Of course I'd have to find a way to actually get there...

Alice Cooper just released a new album and I didn't even know. I can't believe it. I'll have to pick it up soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

chris jardin, he's a good guy. It'll be good to see him again. Hey noah... we're both trent students in the fall... isn't that COOL? ... woohoo.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home