9/28/2005

/and so it goes.../

I thought I would give you something to play with.

And I would play too.

I am waiting for the

Anyway.

As I was saying, I'm currently at Trent sitting in the Bata computer lab. Waitin \g for TCF to start.

I should also eat food.


Mock on Mock on William Blake!

My brain feels weird right now if you could not tell. I just want to type whatever pops into it how\\\I think perhaps I've had a lack of rest

Or maybe I just disappointed someone I respect a whole lot.

(I think its both)....

I have not managed to say anything I intended to.
too much interior clang..

is.dead


sh/i/ne.[m]

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

You are upstairs typing somewhere....I am downstairs....muhahahaha........we blogged around the same time.....creepy...maybe you're down here and I didn't see you......no I would have seen you......

5:10 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Funny thing... I was downstairs too...!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

noah...sleep. I have a job. yay.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home