10/18/2005

I heart paper

I just bought a new paper journal.

I think I'm a bit obsessive compulsive (insert Amber's laughter here). If I do not have a black, unlined paper journal my sanity becomes frayed slowly...to the point that I lose my ability to think coherently.

And it has to have a little latch thing that closes it... and a pen holder. Of course it's impossible for me to find that type of stetchbook now, so it ends up becoming a mad arts and crafts experience in my room involving me tearing apart the covers of my old journals and using lots of tape to construct a home made journal that meets my specifications.

A lot of tape. Two hours worth of tape. And me sitting on my bed furiously taping. In my underwear. Picture it. I know you can.

I am a strange human being.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

sigh.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

WHY!! WHY DO YOU MAKE ME THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS!!! WHY?????

You may be OC, but I'm overly dramatic.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

well Noah, all i have to say is... you are strange, and that I can't picture you in underwear if i don't know what brand it is...

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home