11/01/2005

To think about

English is not the official language of Heaven.
Heaven is not a "melting pot."
The North American evangelical view of God and theology is incomplete.
North America is not the "last stronghold" of Christianity.

9After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" 11And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen."

Revelation 7:9-12 (ESV)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Noahish is not the official language of Heaven.
Noah Salo's view of God and theology is incomplete.
Noah Salo is not the "last stronghold" of Christianity.

Good post by the way... and a good reminder for all of us.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

i gree. o ya, and I came by your house to trick or treat, but you were sleeping cause you had to work early in the morning. Your mom probably told you that a couple of idiots knocked on your door around 9:30. Well it was me. And I was sad that she didn't give me candy!! catch ya tomorrow.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

if you came to my door late at night, id give you candy.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

it's a proven fact that noah goes to bed too early, and that i go to bed too late

what does that mean? the world is doomed.

2:04 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

frig. I definitely WENT to dps this morning. In the LEC pit, where Noah so happily told me to find all the poets this morning. You weren't there, because you were all in the OC caf. I brought poems and everything. bullocks.

10:22 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

I so did not say it was in the LEC pit.

2:28 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

boy. I know you did. I can distinctly hear you say (rather emphatically I might add) 'PIT' ;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Lies. All lies.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home