3/16/2006

and so it goes...

preliminary list of courses that I want to take next year:

ENGL 4120 – Research seminar in Middle English language and literature
ENGL 4800 – Research seminar in genre (Topic for 2006–2007: George Herbert and his descendants.)
HIST 315 – Triumph and tragedy: United States foreign policy, 1945 – 1990
MLAL – ANTH 201H – Phonetics
MLAL – ANTH 202H – Historical linguistics

Sounds pretty fun, eh? I'm also applying to be a Facilitator for ENG 2000. Cool I need to go eat

and
then
go to work and
then
read,
read,
read.





so_________________keep___it________real________k?
(endtransmission)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stevie B said...

You know, the George Herbert I know doesn't have any descendents yet.

(I couldn't resist, after all like people are afraid of commenting on your blog lately it seems).

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

its because he insists on making his posts unreadable

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home