3/12/2006

spring is clean

Yesterday I decided that I would rip my room and my bookshelf apart because I was sick of having crap on the floor in my room, and of having an ugly looking bookshelf.

So now my bookshelf actually looks like one, and has books on it. I can see my floor too. I also found 6 books I thought I had lost and my con-ed syllabus that I've been trying to find for three months.

Today I went to see the play "Into the Woods" directed by my long-time friend Sarah Tye. I went with Natalie, Ivan, and Natalie's friend Debbie (who also brought another guy but I forget his name. The play was pretty funny.

Unlike last year, when I had 4 essays due in 3 days, I instead have one essay due every week until school is done. That's not so bad, I think I might not go insane.

I know this is trivial but I don't know how to say anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home