2/07/2007

Reading break is coming...

...and I will spend my time hanging out with Rachel and her family in Dundas. I'm excited to see important places from her childhood. Other than this, I will also be having minor foot surgery and writing an essay. Speaking of essays, I need to start one soon so that I can start writing the other one. Ack. School.

There is a chance that I will be living in Toronto the majority of next year. It's a complicated situation regarding con-ed placements and unfortunately I won't know anything until next September... So it's going to be rather awkward making living arrangements. But the Lord will provide.

Soon enough I will be making a recording of some of my more performance ready poetry. My friend Michael Hayes owns his own recording studio and record label. Mostly this will be low-fi for my friends only, but some poems will be produced and remixed with some electronica backing care of Michael, and may end up being released on future label compilations. This will be happening whenever we both have the time. Expect to hear stuff you haven't seen.

That is all for now, redeem the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

"and now that we are not alone you know that we could never be"

12:49 PM  
Blogger Paul Lawton said...

noah,
i'm using this rss/atom reader thing now to check lots of blogs at once. enable feeds for your blog so i can keep checkin in with ya.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home