3/19/2007

beats

Well, well... lots of news some good some bad.

Found out my last three assignments are not all due on the same day, but instead staggered over a few weeks which makes my life happier. The last one is due on April 4, which makes way for...

Going to Rachel's house for easter! I get to meet the whole fam including her very British grandmother, so no "I hate that stupid monarchy" comments.

Something quite bad happened this week, but I will not divulge it here, talk to me if you want to know.

Also I have discovered the wonderful world of electronica / techno... notably artists such as Daft Punk (thanks Steve) and The Chemical Brothers. I dig the Chems a bit more, got 3 of their records and its great stuff. Dig Your Own Hole is the best record I've heard in a long time.

Enjoy your week.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I shall have to get you into some trance...

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home