3/22/2007

Health Update- Prayer Request

A while ago I wrote that I might have a form of hyperthyroidism. This has now been confirmed, I have the most common form, officially known as Thyrotoxicosis but colloquially known as Graves' Disease. For general info on what this is go here.

Unfortunately this went too long without being positively identified which has led to a number of health complications. On top of losing lots of weight, it has drastically increased my chance of having a heart attack. So much so that I am on heart pills with a dosage twice as strong as my dad's same pills. Since heart problems already run in my family this is very bad news. Graves' itself is more annoying than harmful, but the complications it causes are bad.

I'll also have to take 4 thyroid pills a day which are very expensive for the rest of my life. (Fortunately I currently have health insurance!) Please pray for my miraculous complete healing as this sickness is from the devil.

In other news I'll be going to Toronto with Rachel and the Hayes Bros. (Steve and Michael) for some fun and frolic... and the Chemical Brothers Best of is great (duh!)

That's all for now!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray, you rock the tdot.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

or from God. I love you brother, and I will pray that you are miraculously healed! Our God is truly miraculous, so I will be bold and pray that he sanctifies you more than heal you.

God answers prayer.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home