5/06/2007

cha cha cha

thoughts & ideas:
  1. The Lord has a keen sense of irony. Last week I mentioned something to my pastor and this week he preached on the exact thing that I mentioned. And it convicted the hell out of me.
  2. I love sushi. Specifically, I love Matsu Sushi, the awesome and friendly local neighbourhood sushi joint.
  3. The Chariot's new album will rip your face off and, not coincidentally, also convict the hell out of you. These are Josh's best lyrics. It's like non-cliche worship with pummeling heaviness... and southern mass-choir-ness! Enjoy at your own risk.
  4. Nerdy news: Today I bought a Western Digital 120gb portable hard drive. Two purposes in mind: first, remove all valuable files and documents from my Craptacular Dell, and also to digitally back up ALL of my CDs onto it. This will be quite nice for traveling/partying purposes.
  5. Rachel is amazing. Thanks for being there.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I should really get a portable hard disk... and I will, eventually.

And it seems I must check out the new Cha Cha.

Lets get sushi sometime, k?

1:14 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Is 'convict the Hell out of you' a literal reference?

4:38 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

yes... indeed.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home