5/03/2007

falling from the sky

It is so nice having Rachel so close! I can visit often, and it doesn't require long bus rides or staying up late! It is so refreshing. The ease of seeing each other has also done great things for us in our prayers and studies, which have become more regular and even spontaneous at times. We must remember to focus our relationship on nothing other than Christ, but that is impossible unless our own individual lives are focused on Christ, and this is easier said than done. So a prayer request would be, "pray for Rachel and I as a couple" because we don't plan on separating any time soon!

In other news, Rachel keeps finding old SNES games lying on the side of the road after work each day. In three days she has found three games, two of which are currently in my possession! And, to make it better, they are great games. Mickey Mania and Kirby Super Star. They are in decent condition and play fine. My best guess is that someone either dropped them accidentally and never returned for them, or someone threw out a box of games that someone found and decided to play a game of "Kick the Cartridge," thankfully these old school games hold up to abuse so much better than modern CD and DVD games.

So yeah, if anyone wants to get in on some multi-player SNES action, just bring a controller, cause I only have one! And if you got some good games, bring 'em over too! Hrmm, do I sense an old school SNES party in the works or what?!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I AM SO DOWN FOR AN OLD SCHOOL SNES PARTY. My place?

You only have one controller? What kind of weirdo are you? :P

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me please.

I have a SNES w/ two controllers, and a few games left.

Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong Country 2, EarthBound, Flashback, Patlabor, Mega Man 7, Out of this World, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super Punch-Out!!, Super Tennis, Tetris & Dr. Mario, TMNT 4, Zelda, Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

6:42 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

You have EarthBound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED to borrow that!!!!!

(I am nerd)

9:22 PM  
Blogger GLacharity said...

Wha-ha, Stiltzkin - that is quite an impressive list - sounds a lot like my old one. And I'd be down for an old-school SNES party - if I lived in bloody Peterborough!

Ever tried to beat Earthbound in 24 hours? You haven't lived until you do!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd be seeing real New Age Retro Hippies, and psychedelic patterns if I played EB that long!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home