10/24/2007

when Hollywood runs out of Indians only the Indians will know

Well, I am in Peterborough still, and yes, I do exist. I've just been keeping myself very busy. Here's a breakdown:

Work/School: Yeah, for ONE class I prep at least 2 hours a night, and that's on top of traveling time and such craziness, this eats most of my time.

Wedding: Planning a wedding / maintaining sanity within my relationship with Rachel eats up the majority of the rest of my time. It's first in importance though.

You: You being the rest of my friends. I'd like to see you / I have seen you, but it takes time!

And while doing most of those things, chances are I am listening to way, way too much Radiohead.

Anyway, back to marking and lesson planning.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Dude, your music tracker shows Radio Head off the charts... Hope everything is going well!

3:43 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

What's wrong with the Radiohead?!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home