6/09/2004

24 dropouts at the end of the day

Listening to: Switchfoot- Meant to Live I bet you all didn't see me as a Switchfoot kinda guy, eh? This album is so darn catchy and tight that I can't resist it. And don't forget the oh so EMOtional croonings. *tear*

Got a new portable cd player today. It's one of those new-fangled ones that is only as thick as a cd case, and can play MP3 cds with like, 300 songs on them. (drool)

Oh yeah, but the BEST news today is that ALICE COOPER IS PLAYING IN PETERBOROUGH ON OCTOBER 3 2004!!! This makes me such a happy kid that it's not funny. Like, I almost peed my pants when I heard about it. If Alice Cooper were a girl and thirty years younger, I'd want his number. Heck, I still want his number. I'd like to chill with the guy for an afternoon and chat about his lyrics and his faith (He became a Christian in 1989). Anyway, the cd player and the Alice news made my day. TOTALLY.

Yeah so, just chillin' for the afternoon, waiting for my batteries to charge so I can try out my cd player.

Rockin' it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

dude, like... where is he playing at?

i'm almost tempted to go with seeing how his live show is all up in the 'best live shows ever duh' section of the whowhat.

8:49 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

The Mem Centre man. My mom pre-ordered me and my friend Jessica tickets, ain't she sweet?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home