6/19/2004

(Some will seek forgiveness...

Listening to: underoath- Young and Aspiring New Underoath cd. Yum. This cd friggin rocks. So catchy...so full of hooks...yet so much screaming and yelling...oh happy day.

So, last night I had an awesome talk with Sarah...we got together and studied the bible...And I shared my testimony...and the gloroius gospel of Christ...the whole gospel...and the bad news that makes the good news so awesome...I love this so much. I love preaching Christ. I love how it actually reaffirms me...when I hear the words spill forth from my mouth, I realize all the more that Christ died for me, and that I murderered him...my sin. It's so potent, that I know this and it's so powerful, and others need it. The gospel is so important, salvation...Christ's glory...is the most important thing...Why do I lock it up inside me so much? Paul said "Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!" Lord, may that be true of me.

I love saturday's off. And getting up early. So much accomplished by 2 PM! Got together with Jessica for Breakfast at Smitty's, bought new Underoath, went to all the political candidates offices for propaganda...oops... I mean information, went to mem centre to pick up Alice tickets (by the way, second row centre aisle seats...oh baby!) but the mem centre is closed, and went to Trent to pick up some texts but did not...I'm not gonna pay $90 for a USED copy of the Riverside Milton full of friggin' doodles and braindead notes by some teenybopper girl...That defiles Milton's genius...I'll pay the extra $20 for a new one thanks...

Sorry for this stream of thought, I'm just real happy and hopped up on caffeine. Did I mention the new underoath album is killer? Go buy it.

See ya.

...Other's escape)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

heck yeah, i told you it was awesome.

noah likes hooky music

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home