6/16/2004

Tonight Shanghai is Burning

Listening to: Angelica- Second Chance Wow. A relatively successful Canadian Christian glam metal band from the early nineties. It's funny, but good. Thanks for the cd's Malcolm, who'll never read this...

Not much to say today...too much work to think.

Prosperous times produce passive wills
Passive wills produce overpowering emotions
Overpowering emotions produce perverse thoughts

Thanks James MacDonald and Walk in the Word.

Oh yeah, I have a poem stuck in my head, by some world war II vet I think:

Tonight Shanghai is burning
And I am dying too
But there's no death that's greater
Than the death inside of you
Some men die by shrapnel
Some men by the sword
Bit most men die
Inch by inch...
While playing little games

And this reminds me that I need to by Dirt's "A War to Restore" album. Rocks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Dude, you are SO into rap now... you urban misfit.

NOAH LIKES RAP MUSIC! NOAH LIKES HIP HOP!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home