6/21/2004

You were smiling (baby)

Listening to: Dead Poetic- Dimmer Light. This song is beautiful.

Barbecue at Paul Gillam's yesterday.

It was nice to see some of the Powerhouse kids again, miss them lots. I really want to get married and have kids. I spent some time observing Paul's eight month old daughter Jenaya, and man, kids are such an awesome gift form God. I can't wait. (Well, I can...but you know)

Today was great at work. Everything went smooth and I was done ON TIME...but stayed behind 20 minutes and talked to Cheryl (Assistant Manager) about 70's rock...rocks!

I love Dead Poetic. And Underoath. Can't get enough of this melodic screamy music. Man...I've gone all modern!

I need to do some running around tomorrow morning...like paying Queeen's U close to $700 for my con-ed. Sucks to my ass-mar. (Read Lord of the Flies)

Oh well. That be life. Rock on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

you need to blog more regularly so i'll know you're still alive, poser.

bridge tonight. w00t

4:54 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

Breakfast with you today was swell Noah. I'll miss you intensely. Specifically man, thank you for the verse, which I am chewing on. You gave me something to meditate on, thanks.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home