7/08/2004

Consider this a rehearsal

Listening to: Further Seems Forever- How to Start A Fire I think Code is taking over my brain...

Part II of My Last Entry:

So Sarah and I got together at 2:00pm at Dreams and Breans (mmm... coffee). We then went to The Surface Bar to make an appointment for my first tattoo (Sarah designed it.) After this we rented Bowling For Columbine by Michael Moore, which, though it has its biases and flaws (eg. the "Canadian ghetto" that really isn't a Canadian ghetto...) is most definitely worth watching a few times

We then watched X-Men...funny after watching BFC.

Then we ate unhealthy food ad walked around for three hours. Days off work are so cool.

Today's REAL entry:

Yesterday got "New Medicines" by Dead Poetic, which I rarely take a break from at all, and today went to work. bleh. Tomorrow gettin' together with Code for some hardcore chats and tunage (as well as making a mix cd for Sarah, belated b-day present.) And general crazy-go-nuts cool stuff.

And he was like, "Dude. I found your comb!"
And I was like, "NO WAY!"
And he was like, "Yeah, and stuff."
And I was like, "ROCK ON!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home