6/27/2004

The Secret of the Easy Yoke

Listening to: Pedro the Lion- Secret of the Easy Yoke (Live on Summer tour 2004) Yeah. When you buy Pedro's Achilles Heel you get a password that allows you to daily download a show from his concerts in the summer. Over 40 Pedro songs for $25? I think so.

Wow, a week without posting and there is little to say. Um. I love the english language, but hate it too. Cheers to brothers in arms, code. Gotta be what I gotta be, time to fulfill my ministry. (Apologies to everyone who can't follow).

I love conviction. It's such a painfully good thing. And I really don't like it when everything gets messed up and people tell other people to do things that you don't want them to do, for pivotal reasons. And then some.

Spent yesterday drinking coffee, eating pizza and listening to "Songs to Burn Your Bridges By," by Project 86. Happy day. I can't wait for my past to rear its ugly head so I can kick it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello shine.is.dead, been looking for the latest info on blemishes and found The Secret of the Easy Yoke. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello shine.is.dead, been looking for the latest info on bad skin and found The Secret of the Easy Yoke. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi shine.is.dead, Out surfing for information on oily skin & happened upon your site. While The Secret of the Easy Yoke wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home