7/13/2004

I would kill to see your face

Listening to: Embodyment- Winter Kiss Borrowing "The Narrow Scope of Things" from Jerry (Yet again) Another album to file in the list of "albums I need to get within my existance on this planet." A classic.

So uh, not much exciting today. My Tat is healing up all nice and stuff. Still baking at Timmy Ho's. Went out for some coffee and chats with my good friend Katherine yesterday, and as it stands, going out for some fast food with Nikki on Wednesday (and that should render me COMPLETELY broke until next Wednesday...) That be the life of me in these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

You got a tattoo and didn't tell me?! I feel so betrayed...
I guess we're even though eh? Mine has healed nicely actually. Congrats.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home