7/19/2004

there is nothing that separates a man from a boy

Listening to: Blindside- As You Walk Despite how much I love Christian's singing voice, and how much I dig Blindside's past couple records, every once and a while I need to throw on "A thought crushed my mind" and scream my buttocks off.
 
So I was at Tim Horton's for 9.5 hours again today. I love it when 4 hour shifts multiply.
 
So, tonight if it's not raining all crazy like I'm gonna do the coffee thing with Rochelle (whom I haven't seen in way too long.) Tomorrow I'm gonna hang with Sarah and her friend Rose (we decided to spend less time alone, as that can be misunderstood, and after all, if I was dating a girl I woundn't want to to spend up to 20 hours a week alone with another guy, so it's all respect.) We're gonna go "shopping" (they are, I have $2.00 to my name). And watch X-Men 2. So that is that.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Provost said...

I got new shoes and they have skulls on them.

4:51 PM  
Blogger James Provost said...

I bought a pair of shoes with skulls on them.
Are these comments supposed to be relevant?
I apologize on behalf of Noah.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home