7/26/2004

These streets aren't paved with gold

Listening to: Zao- Psalm of the City of the Dead What's that I hear? Pretty female singing vocals...piano...whoa, man. Zao has really stretched themselves on this, their seventh full-length, "The Funeral of God." This song alone is worth the price of the album. I can't believe I didn't notice this tucked away in that corner of music world sooner...Zao is back with a vengeance. Oh yeah, this song is 8 minutes long, and we all know how much I love an epic song.
 
So. Worked today. Mom's at the trailer for a week, so I'm stuck with Dad, and don't get me wrong, this could be a good thing.
 
I've been feeling this oppressingly heavy spiritual burden...oppressing yet exciting...It's like...something major is on the verge of happening...somethiing life shatteringly crazy...And God's sitting there waiting for me to figure this all out (with his good guidance of course...) Crazy times.
 
Time to sit back and wait out this tempest, and prepare for the storm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home