10/17/2004

Who I am, who I'll be

Listening to: Project 86- ...And Help You Sleep

I can be a hero
I could be the light
I could plant my seeds
Inside the little ones at night

Sorry for the lack of postings in the past two weeks. Here's the deal, I had a test worth 15% of my grade, an essay worth 15% of my grade, and on Tuesday I have a book review due that is also worth 15% of my grade (in three different classes.) So that's been my business.

Mark and Christy have decided to make Riverside Community Church their church home, and that's exciting. There is a membership class on November 7 2004. So far, the Stephens, Sarah, Mark Christy, and I am attending. There will be more.

Ellen Stephen has decided (or been led to, to be precise) disciple Sarah in the Christian faith. This is the best news in the history of ever. They will be meeting every Sunday after church, and now that Sarah is moving back into her parents house and not working Sunday afternoons, there will be no time limit. Eveything works out for the greater good of mankind.

So, how have I been? I've been admittedly slack in my reading of the scriptures this week, I would offer my essay writings as an excuse, but that is not a good one. There isn't a good one, really. So, if you're going to pray for me, and that would be much appreciated, pray that I would not be slack with God. Thanks. Also, pray for Sarah and Ellen, cause this is truly the best thing ever.

So next week is reading break and I might be getting together with Paul Gillam, which, could indeed be swell.

Later this week, I am probably going to get my nipples pierced. (Yeah, I know that's random.) I've wanted to do it for a while, and, why not?

Anyway, I hope you are good. I'm almost fine. (I'll be fine when I'm finished my book review.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

eye wub nomeus

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home