8/16/2005

There are some things that I miss...

I miss the feeling of utter conviction I had upon first believing in Christ.
I miss the innocent fun of first attending a youth group at 17.
I miss the feeling I had when I fell in love.
I miss the feelig I had when I first heard the song "Bloodwork" by Living Sacrifice.

I miss the anticipation of going to visit Jim for March Break.
I miss the scared and uneasy feeling I had when seeing my Dad for the first time in 10 years.
I miss the weakness I felt upon first reading the book of Revelation.

I miss Petar Lausevic. And Meaghan Culkeen. Shannon Culkeen.
I miss God speaking to me.

"Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

4 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

noah, not really sure what the scripture you added, had to do with 'missing things', but i think this blog is cool.. shows how we need to rely on christ. im learning that lately too. people let us down, they leave, they hurt us... but god won't . it's a huge trial/test of faith.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

I miss God.

1:00 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

The verse has nothing to do with the rest. Just something that has convicted me recently. (I guess that has somthing to do with God speaking to me).

7:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

I have missed god more these days than i ever have...and all the things that remind me of Him and our closest encounters. But noah, I had an amazing week with him...lets get together and chat about it.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home