6/28/2007

fun times

Hrmmm.... Yesterday was nice... The whole day went well except for one detail... notably I went downtown for the purpose of getting a police record check for Con Ed, but the office is only open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, sooo looks like I'll be heading back over to the PO-lice stashun again today.

On the bright side, It turns out that Disc Depot is selling ALL their cds 3 for $10, which is a great deal and gave me an excuse to pick up a couple discs I've wanted for a while but for various reasons haven't got... also I found Sullivan's debut album Hey, I'm a Ghost, which combines the best of Further Seems Forever and Anberlin musically but unfortunately their singer has the tendency to hit notes of Michael Sweet of Stryper proportions... but it grows on ya after a while! At least the music ain't as cheesy as Stryper!

After that I made my way to Jerry's for some casual hang outs... We also checked out Future Shop and had some Mr. Sub... yum. Following dinner we picked up Rach and went to Braidwood Bible Chapel for Wednesday night study, for the final installment of Church History as taught by Steven Yuille. Surely a blessing.

After a quick stop at the Beer Store we came back to my place, joined by Todd & Heather and Paul & Erika. It's been a while since I've had that many people over... it was lots of fun. Well, I guess I better get heading over to the police station, see ya!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

FUN TIME FUN TIME

FUN TIME FUN TIME FUN TIME

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home