6/11/2007

in circles

Well today was a day of much travels... first I went to Tim Hortons to sort out some shift issues and it went well, I even picked up another shift! Then I checked out the mall for something to do before busing it downtown... after trips to the usual spots (Chumleighs/Disc Depot/Bluestreak) I went to Rachel's...

...only to find out that she had beat me to Disc Depot and had randomly bought a Playstation 2!!! And she wanted to go to the mall to pick up supplies for it! So she whipped me up some pasta while I researched for the best games on the PS2. After dinner we went to EB and left with a memory card, a PS RF Switch for my old TV that she has, and two games, including Lego Star Wars 2 which I bought for use on her system... I also intend to buy a second controller for 2 player action at her house...

Anyway, we end up back at her place and we watch Wayne's World a classic film that was the Napoleon Dynamite of the early 90s. I am still trying to convince her to watch Halloween with me... It's not that scary, really!!!

anyway, it is now bedtime as I need to get up early and go to the bank tomorrow. See y'all later.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home