8/03/2004

And you'll find you just found your way back home

Listening to: Anthrax- Big Fat So. A story behind this album (Volume 8- The Threat is Real!) ...I got it the week before I became a Christian. About two weeks after that I got rid of all my albums, thinking non-Christian stuff to be "evil." This however, had quickly become one of my favourite albums. Anyway, for a long time I made it a symbol of my pre-Christian life and never bought it again, though I listened to it every time I walked into Chumleigh's and it was there. Recently I've been realizing that since we are all made in God's image, eeveryone can make vaild and beautiful art, not just Christians (duh.) I also realize that seeing viewpoints that may not match mime is challenging. So, I saw this album at Cash Converters for $2 in mint condition. So I bought it. I don't think God's gonna care to much if I spin Anthrax every once and a while.

Uh. Sorry no post for a while. I'm gonna be honest right now. Most of the stuff I've been thinking recently is way to personal for me to ever post it online for the world to see. After all, if me and you are super tight you already know...or should e-mail me or get together with me and we'll chat. Other than that not much to say.

Um August 19-21 I'm off to Whitby to visit Jimothy. (Coincidentally, the last time I visited him was also the week before I became a Christian.)

Sarah's away for two weeks. Leaving me...well...kinda lonely...but kinda relieved too.

I'm a gonna rock. You should too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home